WALL OF FAME
The Brewster High School Alumni Hall of Fame exists to recognize exemplary Brewster High School graduates as a lasting tribute to those who have brought honor to themselves, their school, and our/their communities. Our intent is to honor their success and excellence and to inspire present and future students.
General criteria for nominees;
1. Must have graduated from Brewster High School at least 10 years prior to the time of nomination. and
2. Made meritorious contributions to society in general or to a specific segment of society. or
3. Has demonstrated a high level of achievement in his/her vocation and made significant contributions to that field. or
4. Has served our community or country in a significant way. or
5. Exhibits leadership, character and service in his/her profession or community.
To Nominate Someone: Download the form from our website or call the District office to request a form at 509-689-3418