· We believe in high expectations for all students and staff.
· We believe every child should be provided opportunities to learn and should be educated in a safe and caring environment.
· We believe diversity is an asset to our school and community and traditions should be respected.
· We believe students should be active participants in their education.
· We believe professional development is essential for staff and enhances student learning.
· We believe our schools are an essential part of the community and help foster civic pride and alliance within the community.
· We believe all students should be provided every opportunity to reach their full potential development: academically, socially and emotionally.